THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The Kohala Center seeks an experienced, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and professional administrator to organize and coordinate the management of our two Waimea offices, ensuring organizational and programmatic effectiveness and efficiency. This person will serve as the first point of contact for inquiries to the organization, manage facilities, equipment, and vehicles, maintain filing and document management for the organization, and provide logistical and planning support for meetings and events. The ideal candidate can be described as follows:
- Enjoys creating systems for office management and administration
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with many different people from all walks of life and from all over the world.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and judgment discernment
- Must be flexible, willing to take on new projects, and feel comfortable accepting assignments from a variety of people.
- Accurate word processing and data entry skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Posted: October 11, 2016